A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to the chalkboard world of Wiggly Loaf.
NEW 2022 UPDATE: Can you beat the 7 Chalkboard Challenges?
Use the LEFT ~ RIGHT & UP ARROW KEYS to move hop and jump.
Wiggle through this side-scrolling platform game to win hearts. Yes, little red hearts. Hop up to capture one heart and more will be attracted to you like magnets. Win enough hearts to unlock Wiggly Loaf character variations.
But beware! There will be mayhem. Physics elements create all kinds of hilarious dilemmas for Wiggly Loaf to get through. Stack and topple squares to your advantage. Use loose lines to surf over random chaos. Watch out for mortal danger. Dig yourself out of a flood of falling stars before they drown you. Please don’t step on the flowers. And whatever you do, don’t fall in the pit of doom.
* Arcade game for the casual gamer
* 2D side-scrolling platformer
* Simple keyboard arrow key controls
* Maddening physics puzzles to keep you teetering on the edge of insanity
* Chalkboard world changes with random variables for infinite replay-ability.
* Beat the Chalkboard Challenge to unlock Blackboard and Greenboard levels.
* Play as Wiggly Loaf, Space Loaf, Loaf Pod, Agent Wiggly, Vote for Wiggly, Leaf Loaf, Wiggly Parade, Wiggly Pride, Mo Mo, Devil Loaf, Angel Loaf, Fancy Loaf and Fishy Loaf. HERE'S A SECRET: Some of these characters can destroy flowers. Can you figure out which have the secret power?
Because Wiggly Loaf was born from love I made sure the game contains all of the essential elements to capture the pure Wiggly Loaf vibe. The game is non-stressful and pleasantly challenging. The background does not automatically scroll by, so you can go at your own pace. No timer, no rush, just zen comic mayhem. Appropriate for all ages and skill levels. Funny, cute, or even better, kawaii. Oh yeah, and the game is set in a chalkboard world, where it all began.
You can keep up with all things Wiggly at: WigglyLoaf.com
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Wiggly Loaf update 2022Oct 26, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.